BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My first entry

Welcome to my blog! Actually, I had some ideas about creating one blog just for my pastime - cooking and food before but I have not created one yet. I love trying many different dishes from all over the world. However, this blog is for the BA512 class so I will not talk about anything but about the class and business. This class would be a great opportunity for us to learn more about each other and about the business world, which changes every single minute. This blog itself would be the place where I can share my thoughts, provide you with some interesting information and receive feedback from you. Hopefully from the BA512 class, we would learn more about business problems, as well as knowing how to solve them quickly and effectively. Have a great semester! ^^

0 comments: